Stokes consultants is a professionally managed consultancy organization specializing in hospital and healthcare. It has one of the best NABH consultants in India The combined strength of these healthcare professionals, 'Team Stokes Consultants', forms the core strength of the organization. Individually, the team members has been handpicked carefully with sound academic and professional background.
Stokes consultants is one of the leading NABH consultants in India providing NABH accreditation in India. We have experience of working with organizations which have ISO, JCI and NABH accreditations and engaged with organizations in Delhi, Haryana, Punjab and all over India. Over the last few years, we have been working with organizations having10 beds to over 500 beds in a single location. We have worked with hospitals of various single and multi-specialties.
We understand NABH, the healthcare environment in India and most importantly, we understand your needs. Call us for that special advisories that are designed only for you!
Professionals at Stokes Consultants understand the specific needs that each one of you have for your organization. With vast experience, we understand that every hospital is to be dealt with individual perspective and that’s how we understand your specific needs.
To meet your specific requirements, we have designed flexible policies and packages which helps you to undergo the journey towards accreditation at your own pace.
Benefits of Accreditation with best NABH Consultants in India
- "A public recognition of the achievement of accreditation standards by a healthcare organization. Its is done via demonstration through an independent external peer assessment of that organization’s level of performance in relation to the standards".
- Accreditation benefits all stake holders. Patients are the biggest beneficiary. Accreditation results in high quality of care and patient safety. The patients get services by credential medical staff. Rights of patients are respected and protected. Patient satisfaction is regularly evaluated.
- The staff in a accredited health care organization are satisfied lot as it provides for continuous learning, good working environment, leadership and above all ownership of clinical processes.
- Accreditation to a health care organization stimulates continuous improvement. It enables the organization in demonstrating commitment to quality care. It raises community confidence in the services provided by the health care organization. It also provides opportunity to healthcare unit to benchmark with the best.
- Finally, accreditation provides an objective system of empanelment by insurance and other third parties. Accreditation provides access to reliable and certified information on facilities, infrastructure and level of care.
OUTLINE OF NABH STANDARDS: NABH Consultants in India
Patient Centered Standards
- Access, Assessment and Continuity of Care (AAC).
- Care of Patients (COP).
- Management of Medication (MOM).
- Patient Rights and Education (PRE).
- Hospital Infection Control (HIC).
Organization Centered Standards
- Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI).
- Responsibility of Management (ROM)
- Facility Management and Safety (FMS).
- Human Resource Management (HRM).
- Information Management System (IMS)
|Sl No||Number of beds||Consulting Fee|
The accreditation fee is to be paid to NABH directly as per their schedule.